Sunday, May 3, 2009

vegas here we come!

Hello from Las Vegas! We arrived here yesterday after a mellow 6 hour car ride. The kids were amazing and baby Max slept almost the entire time.
Last week I had some diet road blocks. Pain! I jumped into working out full force and after my second two mile run my body pretty much entirely throbbed in pain. I walked with a limp most of the week. It was a bit depressing but I came out 1 pound lighter.
This week in vegas I'm hoping to enjoy myself on this much needed vacation. Hopefully next week I'll be ready to recommit and make up for it! I am however, taking the stairs and working out at the hotel gym.


Love you all,
Rosalin

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Yay for running! Baby steps right? Have a great time in Vegas. I hope you are able to come home refreshed and rejuvenated! We'll get to a playdate soon I hope. Maybe next week?

    ReplyDelete